divendres, 18 de setembre del 2009

TdE110. [Música] The Velvet Underground - Candy Says



Candy says

Candy says I've come to hate my body
and all that it requires in this world
Candy says I'd like to know completely
what others so discretely talk about

Candy says I hate the quiet places
that cause the smallest taste of what will be
Candy says I hate the big decisions
that cause endless revisions in my mind

I'm gonna watch the blue birds fly over my shoulder
I'm gonna watch them pass me by
Maybe when I'm older
What do you think I'd see
If I could walk away from me

The Velvet Underground

2 comentaris:

http://alonsocatala.blogspot.com/ ha dit...

Una cançó preciosa.

Salvador Jàfer Sanxis ha dit...

Això mateix. Sempre m'ha agradat tornar de tant en tant a les cançons de The Velvet Underground, un grup que vaig descobrir en un disc recopilatori quan encara era estudiant en un pis del carrer dels sants Just i Pastor de València. Anys 70.

Total de visualitzacions de pàgina: